- Registered on: 2015-03-09
- Last connection: 2019-06-25
- µWeb (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 2015-03-09)
- 15:04 µWeb Revision 387:27d1dfeeea1b (uweb): The 'EscapeField' function now accepts dictionaries that will be used to escape 'tablename as alias' strings.
- 15:03 µWeb Revision 386:0ad1df5d0db3 (uweb): Updated the response class to now use a cleaner safer way of creating a redirect message.
- 16:04 µWeb Bug #5288 (Closed): Implement PyMySQL in NewWeb.
- 16:04 µWeb Bug #5289 (Closed): Set up a test VM with a working NewWeb website.
- 16:04 µWeb Bug #5290 (Closed): Alter a working NewWeb installation to use pymysql.
- 16:04 µWeb Bug #5303 (Closed): Make a test case for the PyMySQL pull request.
- We gave up on merging our change with the main branch and are considering keeping our own branch separate.
- 14:36 µWeb Revision 382:a679fe723d08 (uweb): Undid commit 362, as it was an incorrect fix which is no longer needed.
- 11:07 µWeb Revision 381:9132586f0548 (uweb): Implemented a new 'ReturnObject' object, that makes sure the returned object has all expected attributes.
Also available in: Atom